Pony Pushed Into Lake

MochaDun

Visit site
Dear God that is utterly appalling. Attached to a trap too?! Has not one of those 12 people involved in that hideous act got a conscience?

Pedantic

Visit site
I hope there genitals rot and fester and make them impotent so they cant breed anymore offspring with the same mentality, kin t***s :mad::mad:, poor poor ponys.

Holly Hocks

Visit site
What I want to say will mean that this thread is pulled, but I think I can guess at which fraternity these walking abortions come from. Pure evil.

cindydog

Visit site
A big thank you and hugs to the man who tried to help...as to the brainless idiots who did this..you should be ashamed of your actions, of course I am sure your not..

Mogg

Visit site
absolute ba****ds!! big thanks tho to the man who tried to save the pony, hope his injuries arent too bad

LisaS

Visit site
Absolutely disgusting ! :mad: I am appalled at how a so called 'human being' could do something like that. I truly hope they are found and brought to justice.

Sugarplum Furry

Visit site
Are we living in the dark ages or something all of a sudden? Can't begin to imagine what that pony went through, poor soul. Hopefully the bloke who tried to help will be able to identify at least some of the group. Mind you if it's the sort of group I think it is, I wouldn't like to be against them in court.

ColandMe

Visit site
Scum. How anyone could purposely cause such suffering to any animal is just beyond me. That poor pony must've been terrified. No doubt they'll be not be found.

joeanne

Visit site
We watched the ponies being flogged up the road yesterday afternoon as they passed our yard. Had no idea this had happened until later on, but suffice to say, they were being raced up the road by the local travelling contingency.

Clippy

Visit site
It beggars belief :( I also think it must have been a stolen pony & trap, possibly stolen from those of the same ilk, as they have obviously lost their cart and harness too.

I've no faith in the RSPCA getting a conviction either

Janah

Visit site
Just read this on FB, can't believe it! They should be put in a swimming pool and not let out. Drown the bas**rds!

Fii

Visit site
But why do it, i don't understand
, what was the point?
There are plenty of ways to "do in" a pony, without drowning it in front of witnesses.
Did they think the trap would float?
from what i read they tried to get the other ponies in as well!
It just does'nt make sense . :( :(