Pictures Pony Thief Child- Is there any hope?

tatty_v

Visit site
I might have bought a Shetland for exactly this reason...! My daughter is only two but the other day insisted on getting up on my pony (with me I hasten to add!), pinched the reins, pushed her hovering father away and commanded we walk off on a hack ?

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Bless her I remember being a fearless ride anything kind of kid, I would do anything to have that no fear feeling now I am older.

My friends 8 year old rides my 15.3 on lead rein sometimes she is a tiny little thing as well I thought she was only 6 lol!

thefarsideofthefield

Visit site
Well ' shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted ' and all that , but you should have got her into ballet while you had the chance . Would've saved you a small fortune in the years to come , but you have nobody to blame but yourself . So , too late for you now I fear , but for those others with small children who read this - take note and take action NOW. Football , trumpet , gymnastics , piano , contemporary dance ( no shoes ! Bonus ! ) anything but horses . Lessons must be learned .