"POO PICKING" A dangerous challenge!!

mrgoop

Visit site
Ok,

Max has been turned out on his own for a couple of months now (not ideal i know) due to his girlfriend being sold and his best mate, being so naughty that he has had to go into solitary confinement.

My meek, super mannered warmblood has turned into a terror
crazy.gif

I am fully aware that as he is on his own in the field all day, that i have now become his playmate as well as his mum. This is fine!!
To start with he would just follow me around like he was on a piece of string. Then he would stand behind me as i picked. Progressing to resting his head on my shoulder. Very cute
grin.gif

Next hitting me with his head to send me off balance. Always from behind.
blush.gif

Then as i bent over, head under my bum, and lift me off my feet, to send me flying
tongue.gif

This week we have progressed to play nipping if i ask him to move back
Then tonight.......
Little sod, He nipped me and then turned sideways against me, then went to play buck at me. I shouted at him, as i didn't really fancy a swift kick up the a*se!
He turned to look at me as if to say "spoil sport"

What do i have to look forward to next i wonder??!!
He really is a prize chump
It makes me laugh as for quite some time, he showed no signs of personality. He now acts like a naughty pony
wink.gif

Sorry pointless post. Just wondered if anyone else was forced to suffer this kind of abuse
blush.gif
tongue.gif
grin.gif

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
Amber forgets that we are not horses, she crept up on my sister on Sunday to try and push he rover, but I spoiled the game by shouting a warning and got a mucky look from the horse
smile.gif

Stinkbomb

goldenoakmochachino.blogspot.com
Yes i get it all the time.... A couple of weeks ago i was poo picking minding my own business when Inky crept up on me and as i was bent over he nipped my bottom really hard!!! I didnt even hear him as hes so small. I whipped round to him stood looking at me as if to say "what???" then he just bucked and ran off!!! It really hurt but i couldnt do anything for laughing!!!
grin.gif

mrgoop

Visit site
Haha Stinkbomb,
That is another of Max's favourites. Mum is busy, tip the barrow over
grin.gif

Now mainly i leave the barrow alone and wander round chucking sh1t in the hedge bottom
tongue.gif

vennessa

Visit site
When Basil was a faol he was a devil for trying to get into the wheelbarrow. He once got three legs up standing on it.
They always seem to knock it over when nearly full, haveing 18 to clear up after it is annoying.

Marchtime

Visit site
You're a brave person if you venture into the field with mine to do anything but catch him. He's an angel to catch but if you take him up hay or attempt to poo pick the second your back is turned he comes full pelt running at you! It wouldn't be so bad if he was better coordinated but he's not so good at stopping in time.
Best one was a few years ago when I sent mum out to poo pick. I looked up to see wheelbarrow abandoned in the middle of the field, mum running flat out (she's only tiny bless her!) followed by very happy looking horse catching her up at a rate of knots whilst throwing in the old fly buck. She actually vaulted the field fence. I almost wet myself laughing, however she has since vowed to never go in the field with him again!