Poor Fat Orange One v the Pony-Eating Rug!

JAK

Visit site
As we have no rug storage at our place, the rugs live on the side stable walls, quite high up & this has been fine for the entire time we have been at the yard!

Went down this morning to find him standing sadly at the back of his stable with his l/w turnout rug firmly attached to his tail!
shocked.gif

Must've blown off in the night or something, as too high for him to reach & he'd got tangled up in it! No idea how long he'd been caught up in it & he looked a bit shocked but was otherwise ok!

He'd eaten all his hay & everything & wasn't sweating or trembling, so I can only hope he hadn't been like it all night, as he hates flapping things & in the dark, it must've frightened the bl**dy life out of him!

S_N

Visit site
Awwww bless poor ickle FOO!! He deserves medal of bravery - I think B may have left the premises if that had happened to her.....
ooo.gif
ooo.gif

kbt2661

Visit site
Ahhh poor FOO - such a brave boy.

Its the other way around here my young chap kills rugs. If they are on the door he pulls them in and stomps on them. If I am out in the field changing rugs and there is one on the ground he will come charging up and stomp all over it until it is DEAD!!! Bless him!
crazy.gif