Poor Honey

JoannaC

Visit site
Dear lord, they are massive! 😱 Has the vet advised a different diet? Low purine?
They are sending them off for analysis and then yes need to look at her diet. I've already changed her from dry to wet but need to do some research once the results are back as to what is best. We're also getting a water purifier fitted as the water here is awful. We keep fish and it's so bad for them that it made us think it can't be that great for us either so hopefully that will help too.

Bellasophia

Visit site
MY schnauzer has gonethrough two ops this year..
Please look st bladder stone post,im being dismissed today from hospital and will writelater.yourdog should recover fast from the op.Once the stones have been analysed you must follow a diet for life...
I will post later. She will feel so much better now they are out...my little girl has 3large stone( 2.5cm) and multiple small ones..they tend to reform if you are not rigorous in your feeding.
Good luck Honey.

danda

Visit site
I was advised by my vet to give my little dog with bladder stones only Volvic bottled water, apparently it has the least of the mineral that causes the stones than all other bottled waters. We have hard water here also.

oldandgold

Visit site
I think Honey has mastered the Oh Woe Is Me look, hope she is feeling brighter today, the size of the stones are definitely worthy of a sad face.

Goldenstar

Visit site
Oh poor girl , the position of that near side back paw and the face .
Better the body suit of shame than the cone of shame .
Pearl had to wear the blow up cone of shame because she ate her body suit when she was spayed.