Poor little moo cow horse!!

dunthing

Visit site
My daughter's three year old, coloured, rescue baby tore his cornea on something and is now in hospital. He has a tiny tube through his eyelid, stitched up his cheek, over his head and the end is plugged so that he can have drops administered directly into the affected area every two hours. He has never been in a box before, only a trailer and he walked straight up the ramp like the star he is. He has to stay in hospital for about 72 hours, depending on how he progresses and then it's home and stable until he's healed. My poor daughter rolled her car last week and still has concussion and now this!!
frown.gif

dunthing

Visit site
Thank you for your kind thoughts. I'm sure he'll be fine where he is and I'm going to stay with my daughter so that I can do the night shift. When he comes home, he will have to have his medication every four hours. That means that I have to go down very dark country lanes at midnight and four in the morning. It is very quiet there so hopefully there wont be any problems. He's such a good little man, very brave and sensible for his age. We just couldn't risk him losing an eye.