Poplar Role Call

loopiesteff

Visit site
Evening all,

Who's off to Poplar at the weekend? I'm in section C, got some nice times, and means a fairly civil set off time of 7.30! Although working 7-3 at full time job tomorrow, go sort Bob out, then working 6.30-12 at the pub! Hope I'm not too tired, otherwise it could be interesting...

Good luck to everyone competing!

Rosiefan

Visit site
Rosie's in section B with Drongo and E with FJ - first dressage at 10.42 but it's a fairly long way from us so she may go and walk the course(s) today. Hope the weather is better than forecast at the moment :(
Good luck!

cundlegreen

Visit site
Good luck everyone. If anyone gets a chance to hep with course pictures it would be appreciated. https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10152370920977320&id=195149382319&stream_ref=10
I'm course walking today. What fences/level do you want for your collection? I'll take the camera, but they are on the PP website.
We've got very civilised times in the 90 open. Nearly 1-00 for Dr then just after 3-00 for XC. Nice not to have to rush, as its my local.

Sarah_Jane

Visit site
I'm course walking today. What fences/level do you want for your collection? I'll take the camera, but they are on the PP website.
We've got very civilised times in the 90 open. Nearly 1-00 for Dr then just after 3-00 for XC. Nice not to have to rush, as its my local.

Sorry didn't see this earlier. If you do get a chance for any courses let me know. There is someone else that can help so let me know what if anything you can do.