Portable horse shower

Kate040

New User
Visit site
Looking for reviews on portable horse showers. I have had the shower king and it’s not been the best, so I am looking at the hippo horse shower? Any one got one or any recommendations for any others?

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I'd have a hippo over any other option, know people to have had too many (dangerous) issues with the alternatives.

Sugar12

Visit site
did you purchase the Hippo hot shower just wondering how you got on with it?. Anyone got Eccotemp L5 or Affordable Solariums trolley shower. the hippo is too far out of my price range.

cauda equina

Visit site
I had an Eccotemp
It only put out a piddly amount of water, it kept blowing out if there was any wind, and after a winter off it refused to light at all
I got rid of it and have gone back to using buckets

jnb

Visit site
I have a Hot Horse Shower, nice hot water & plenty of it. You of course won't get massive water pressure when heating the water but more than adequate to wash and rinse a horse.
I position mine facing away from the prevailing wind or place it strategically by a wall, saves the wind blowing it out all the time.

Another tip with them is, maintain the water running when you get the temp and pressure you want, they cut out if you close the hose gun (i.e stop the water running) - it's a safety feature.
One yard I was on had a woman going bananas that hers was faulty because she kept stop/starting the water with her hose attachment. (I need a rolls eyes emoji)

Sugar12

Visit site
I have a Hot Horse Shower, nice hot water & plenty of it. You of course won't get massive water pressure when heating the water but more than adequate to wash and rinse a horse.
I position mine facing away from the prevailing wind or place it strategically by a wall, saves the wind blowing it out all the time.

Another tip with them is, maintain the water running when you get the temp and pressure you want, they cut out if you close the hose gun (i.e stop the water running) - it's a safety feature.
One yard I was on had a woman going bananas that hers was faulty because she kept stop/starting the water with her hose attachment. (I need a rolls eyes emoji)
Good tip thanks ?

Starzaan

Visit site
Hippo would be the only company I would trust. They’re so safety conscious, and sooooo helpful when it comes to after care! Amazing product and amazing amazinf service.