portable Horse showers

isilme

Visit site
Hello
Has anyone got any recommendations on where to purchase a gas shower to be portable and that can run off mains water or a water tank with pump.
I have seen hippo showers which are 2x the price of the same thing on ebay but i have been shot in the foot before thinking in getting a good deal.

Any mobile wash advice or tips welcome :)

Lady Jane

Visit site
I am on my second Showerking. You do need reasonable water pressure, I have it on an ordinary sack trolley for transport and it has been brilliant. I did have a problem and the customer service was great. You must follow the instructions to make sure its safe. I would buy again. If youknow a gas expert no doubt you could rig one up from parts cheaper but if not, play safe

Suncat

Visit site
Another recommendation for Showerking from me. Proper portable showers are more complex and tricky to keep running well than you'd think, I've had mine coming up 10yrs and the fact it's had such a long life is down to shower king's superb customer support. You can sometimes buy the shower units cheaper, but id have gone through two or three units (and my last nerve ..) in this time without them ?