Positive scan at 4 weeks now 58 days and belly not big

Chel24x

Visit site
Hi just here for some general advice why I wait for the scanner man to come and scan her. My girl is 58 days pregnant she got a positive confirmation at 4 weeks showing 3 pups but she does not look pregnant she as no big pregnancy belly or teats. As anyone had a dog be this small and still produce a litter I have attached her before mating and her now for reference

Equi

Visit site
A lot can change with the sudden influx of hormones when they whelp. She looks to be a first time mum so you might not see as much swelling as you would in a second etc litter. For what it’s worth I can see mammary swelling. But always good to have a vet check everything is okay anyway.

Chel24x

Visit site
She looks pregnant to me.
She’s going the vets tomorow to be checked over as she’s day 58 shouldn’t she be bigger than that now with enlarged tests
A lot can change with the sudden influx of hormones when they whelp. She looks to be a first time mum so you might not see as much swelling as you would in a second etc litter. For what it’s worth I can see mammary swelling. But always good to have a vet check everything is okay anyway.
thank you so much for your help am a nervous wreck and tomorow waiting for the vet is stressing me so thought had do a post for some advice

satinbaze

Visit site
Nipples are pinker than pre pregnancy so that is a good sign she is pregnant. With only 3 pups she may not show too much. Good luck with the raiding and rearing of the babies

skinnydipper

Visit site
OP started 2 threads on this subject, here is the other one