**Positive vibes for our Boy please **

NR99

Visit site
Hi All

Some of you may have seen our posts where daughters TB requires a bone scan following a lameness workup whereby it showed he was partially lame in all four legs and had suspected pelvic/SI pain. The insurance would not pay for the scan without a diagnosis and the vet can not diagnose without the scan so have managed to persuade long suffering OH to pay for the scan and our boy goes in tonight.

Please send some of those special HHO vibes so that we manage to find out what's wrong with our boy from the scan and we can a) make him better and b) get his treatment under the Insurance. Can't even go and see him until Thursday as he will be radioactive
frown.gif
- Really hope we get some good news as we have been through a rough time of late with bereavement of a close family member and our ponio would really like DD to have some good luck for a change xx

_OC_

Visit site
Seems odd that your insurance won't pay for a bone scan,would have thought to pin point the problem this would be the way forward for your boy!
confused.gif

My cob had one done within the first three months of cover with my company as the twit of a horse went up and over,showed nothing,Thankfully!
What a lovely OH you have to help get the 'Ball rolling' in paying to have it done,so you can at last 'Shed some light' as to what is going on with your poor chap......I wish you lots of those famous HHO vibes.....and hope that he can be sorted out,please keep us posted on how he does.
smile.gif

Bay_Beasty

Visit site
Good luck Nicki, give Scout big pats from me and a snuggle. Dougal and Twiggy send there best wishes for a speedy recovery and a diagnosis too. Hope you are all O.K, and hope annoying insurance company stops being a pain in the a**e.

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

BeckyD

Visit site
Vibes to your chap. Hopefully they'll find out what's wrong. I've been there - insurers not paying for scan or treatment, and it isn't pretty in terms of £££ but hopefully you'll get a good diagnosis and the insureres will cover you! Keeping fingers crossed that it's nothing too serious.

NR99

Visit site
Thanks to everyone, I think it may be serious but extremely frustrated at present as we can not get on with helping him x