*positive vibes* needed

blood_magik

Visit site
Hoping for some positive vibes this morning while I wait to hear if T is going to be ok. ??

Found our old boy had cut himself when I went to bring in last night. It looked pretty deep once I’d cleaned it so phoned the vet thinking it was going to need stapled. Turns out it was right down to his suspensory so he was promptly packed off to the clinic once the sedation had worn off.

The good news is that he was relatively comfortable considering when he arrived and that there was no obvious joint fluid leakage but I’m still waiting to hear how bad the damage is and what effect it will have on his quality of life. My dad has already told them that if they have to operate and it’s not good news that they’re not to wake him up as he’s 21 and has been retired for the last 2 years due to injury

So I could really use a hand hold this morning ?

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Everything crossed for you! If it makes you feel any better Kia nearly took his foot off with wire someone had thrown in my field during the fields resting time and I never saw it in the long grass. He came right with a rigid support bandage and lots of boxrest (14/16weeks I think) it was hell as he hated being boxrested, I was nipped and bullied nearly every day after the first week ? old shite ?

He came back sound and fully fit once it had healed, it was really deep and there was worry for the internal structures as there were wire marks on the bone but somehow he missed everything vital.

Massive handholding vibes for you and your boy x