Positive vibes please for Spider tomorrow.....

H-J

www.piczo.com
So after my post last night about Spiders canter - Spoke to Doff the Derby (think thats her name!) with Owen and she said about Owens back, so I decided id rather know if something was wrong and called the vet this morning to come out and see her.

Basically he said there is def something there and she isnt cantering happily but its very mild, he said it could be a mild suspensory, in the pelvis or back
frown.gif

So we are taking her to the vets tom lunch time for more examinations, so positive vibes and fingers crossed all is ok (although unlikely I think
frown.gif
)

I_A_P

Visit site
best of luck, please dont worry until you know what is wrong...very easy for me to say as i do it all the time..im terrible!!

im guessing you would have had all back etc checked by an osteo type person

best of luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

H-J

www.piczo.com
Thank you - but vet said as its so mild it would be difficult to measure improvement. Have decided if its nothing that can really be treated we will put her in foal. If it can be treated we will do all we can for her.

Rosie is coming to look at Cruz tom morning so fingers crossed they get on and she will be gone, lightening my work load!!

seabiscuit

Visit site
Fingers crossed for Spider. Do hope that its nothing serious and more of just a young horse weakness thing. So is she having her back xrayed?

_jetset_

Visit site
I'm sending you lots of good luck... having just been through all the scans and xrays I know exactly how you are feeling tonight. Try to keep yourself busy tomorrow if you have to leave him there for the day
smile.gif

Quarrybank

Visit site
Sending you both lot's of good vibes from me, my Spider & Q.
Having had a bad week myself, I know how you're feeling & I'll have everything crossed for you. x.

Nats_uk

Visit site
Spoke to you yesterday but will be thinking of you today and will keep everything crossed for you.

Hopefully it is something that can be dealt with it - keep me posted

x