Possibly the oldest springer?

itsme123

Visit site
Sam came to us when I was 14 years old, he'd been in the army, but was too much of a handful so went through rescue. He was approx 5 years old by the time I got him, as he;d been through a few homes (he didnt get on with small children, was too posessive).
Sam helped me through illness, and still, to this day remembers his army training. He also likes to pretend he's still a gun dog
grin.gif
, and his favourite game are hedgehogs (much to my family's horror). Most of all this dog has completely changed from that insecure dog that first came. So much so he adores my children, and even as babies they could play happily with him
smile.gif

Now, take into account that I'm now 28...
wink.gif

and Sam is still bouncing round like a five year old. Granted, he loons round for a few minutes then remembers his age and has to go and lie down...

This is him : Do you think he looks 19 years old?
sam07.jpg

ps. He doesnt live in the house, he prefers to sleep in the outhouse with his duvet and bone. He's not got many teeth left and is partcially blind too, but nothing will make him sleep in the house, he whines all night if kept in...

thedunthing

Visit site
i think this post is all a big lie
tongue.gif
, no way does he look 19 he is bloody bootiful though lol. i cant even see a grey hair in that pic lol. well done for keeping him so fit and healthy.
grin.gif

BID

Visit site
He is gorgeous and has a very cheeky face. As you can see from my sig I to am a springer fan they are wonderful dogs albeit a bit nutty at times. Mine also hates children
grin.gif