potential new horse....what do you think?

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
It also seems very cheap for a potential BYEH which must be for a reason. Also at this time of year I would not want a 2yo looking like that - it should be well covered for winter. The photo makes it look very croup high. It states it as a broodmare not potential comp horse.

pixie

Visit site
Well, it is young, so it'll hopefully fill out when it begins working, but it does look very gangly. Very long neck, tiny head, the back end looks totally unmatched with the front, and the legs look bizarre.

MillionDollar

Visit site
ummm not being rude but i don't think she is competition material- photos might not do her juctice, but she doesn't seem to have great conformation, plus she is very cheap which would put me off.

georgiegirl2

Visit site
she's only 2 and a half! unfortunately have just got in the contact with the vendor and she has been sold although she does has access to others which are similar! and having viewed various byeh classes i have an idea of what im after

im going down the ex racehorse route as most of them have good breedng lines and im experienced with breaking younfg horses to bring on for eventing although unforunately dont have pots of money to spend. i'd rather fill my time wih a nice project!

sorona

Visit site
I thought she looked quite sweet but thought she was cheap as I would want more than that for my 13hh 2 yr 6month old pony, lol!! He is dun though!

georgiegirl2

Visit site
well yorkshire is racing country and most of them come out at that price so its not being 'cheap' which worries me! in fact many racers across the country go fo that price!