MissDeMeena

Visit site
Hatherleigh BE report with the retard horse

Dressage..
O H... M Y... G O D...
We got a 24.5, i'll say that again, we got a 24.5, a 24.5 for our dressage
cool.gif
and yes, i'm slightly pleased with that LOL
We were in the lead by along way after the dressage, apart from one other person, who was on 26.5, the rest were in the late 30s/40s/even 50s...

ShowJumping..
To say i was sh1ting myself is an understatement, i thought my heart was going to explode.. (esp. when they announced my dressage score just before i aimed at the first fence)
She was a star, we had two down, and both of them were through being a total baby, she actually tried for me
smile.gif

CrossCountry..
Once again, i was still sh1ting myself.. don't forget this is an IRF course... without talking you through the whole course.. she went CLEAR!!!!! we did get 15 time faults, but that's not bad for a horse that normally can't haul itself out of a walk!!!

So we finished up by coming 6th!!
cool.gif

Not bad when you remember i started the day just wanting to get over the first fence in the SJing
smile.gif

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
What a fab dressage score - must have been a stunning test. What a good horse so 4* material
grin.gif

So I am guessing that you might be a bit more willing to ride it next time. How old is it?

MissDeMeena

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
What a fab dressage score - must have been a stunning test. What a good horse so 4* material
grin.gif

So I am guessing that you might be a bit more willing to ride it next time. How old is it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think 4* might be pushing it a bit haha, she's by Criminal Law, and i've heard that they take a while to develope, so not rushing things, she's 6 this time.. her owner only regestered her on a day ticket, and only got two of them, so she'll have one more run this season, and then hopfully she regester her properly next season
smile.gif

seabiscuit

Visit site
Holy smoke!! You are still alive?!!

Lol... Seriously, sounds like it all went fantastic!WELL DONE! Much in envy of the dressage score.....!

MissDeMeena

Visit site
haha, thanks everyone!!
I'm still walking round today and suddenly giggling to myself and thinking 24.5
cool.gif

Bless her though, she may be totally clueless, but she didn't half try!!
If you can get a horse to try for you, you're half way there!
I best not be saying anything rude about her again then haha

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Peanot

Visit site
I`ve just read your post from before you did the event, silly me has read them backwards, so for how you were feeling before the event, a bigger well done for getting 6th on what you thought was an outside chance.
grin.gif

BBs

Visit site
PMSL after reading the thread of you not coming back!!

You are such a star - and I am thrilled for as you so deserve results like this!

You dressage rider you!! 24!

Congratulations babe

Vxx

MissDeMeena

Visit site
haha i'm still PMSL!!
smile.gif

usually without fail it's my dressage that lets me down!
And now the horse i've been rudest about, is the one that's looking like it might get some good placings!
I take it all back Orla!!!
smile.gif