Prascend order not received

Zuzzie

Visit site
Hi,

is anyone else having trouble with their orders from animed direct? Last week i ordered 60 prascend tablets which were supposed to be delivered within 3 to 5 days. So far they have not arrived. The phone number for animed has been unobtainable all week. Also, the royal mail tracking system for this delivery shows that they have not received the package. I have managed to get an email response which told me to wait another day but still no delivery. Getting worried now.

OLDGREYMARE

Visit site
They have always been good as gold for me. even sent them super quick just before a bank holiday weekend when I was going to run out over the weekend. Best get a few from your vet to tide you over?

paddy555

Visit site
how strange. They are part of CVS so not like a little tin pot business. Their FB page is active. I would ask on there. Interested as i was just about to place my next order so now a bit concerned.
Please can you update progress.

Zuzzie

Visit site
Pleased to tell you all that I finally managed to speak with them on the phone yesterday afternoon. It seems that when their phone line is overwhelmed with calls it can't cope. Anyhow, they said that Royal Mail had probably lost the package and they would either refund me or re-send. I asked them to re-send and low and behold, the package arrived this morning much to my relief!

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Glad you got sorted eventually. They've always been pretty good for me, I last ordered on Sunday and it arrived yesterday , which is within the time scale they give. They seem to routinely be the cheapest nowadays, only by few pence but when you get through 3.5 tablets a day it all helps.

JillA

Visit site
I got mine this week - Royal Mail sent an email to advise when it would be delivered :eek: Ordered last week, the photo of the prescription missed a bit off, they emailed me so I sent a better pic on Friday and the order was despatched on Monday - very good service I thought. Maybe email is the best way to deal with them?