Pratoni Xc thread.

Jemayni

Visit site
Awful isnt it, The lesser experienced nations dont seem to appreciate such a difficult xc
crazy.gif
!

moodymare1987

Visit site
Not sure who has survived up to yet. But horse bolted after a drop and flew into the plastic thing that is around the course. Its crazy there are some who have got round.

Puppy

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Awful isnt it, The lesser experienced nations dont seem to appreciate such a difficult xc
crazy.gif
!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, there certainly seem to be some out there who aren't really up to the task...
crazy.gif

Puppy

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
He had a run out at the third part of the slide fence, and was 12 seconds over the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ten secs over.

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
I am at work and somebody came into the show room so have missed a whole load! Is it me or are the results not up to date?

Jemayni

Visit site
Not many survivors, Daisy Dick is in lead & had best xc so far. Nothing inside time. The 2nd french rdier has completed with lots of time and 20 pens as he missed part of a fence & had to circle!

dieseldog

Visit site
I don't think it is that hard if you take the options, anyone who goes direct at the slide is very brave. I think the course is fair, and if you are on not so good a horse you should still get round clear as long as you don't get tempted to go for the direct routes.

LEC

Visit site
I think it sounds like a proper championship course then that lesser nations can get round but penalised. Oh dear not a good year for OT.

LEC

Visit site
Yes they have - who was given a yellow flag another I missed!
Shame they did not get used at Burghley or Blenheim even though they were there. Seems the Brits are very slow on the uptake of using good ideas.