Prayers and vibes needed please ....

Boxers

Visit site
30 year old, Prince, had colic yesterday evening. Vet came etc. this morning he is looking sorry for himself. YO and vet were with him from 2.30-4.30 this morning. He has not pooped since then.

He is YO's little first pony. she got him when she was 4 yrs old and so was he. He did get sold at one point but after a year the family emigrated and so YO's mum bought him back. I think most of the local children have learnt to ride on him.

I had him on loan for my daughter when he was about 24 and she did PC camp and HT's etc with him.

I hope he pulls through this but YO says she will not allow him to suffer and will let him go if it comes to it.

Get well soon Little Prince.

Montyforever

Visit site
Was in this position with my mare just over a month ago she's a fighter and she pulled through, fingers crossed he's a little fighter too! lots of vibes heading his way xx

Boxers

Visit site
Bless you Little Prince

Run over the rainbow bridge and see your friends.

Prince was pts. The vet examined and said he could feel the intestine wrapped around a tumour. Probably inoperable in a younger horse, but certainly not something to put a 30 yr old through.

This pony, only about 11.2hh, but such a superstar. He has hunted all around Lincs and Wilts. He has done BSPS showing. He's been to PC rallies and camp and has taught numerous children around the area to ride. He had a good, happy, long lifemand was very much loved. A realy cheeky chappie too.

Bless you, RIP Prince.