Premier equine breaches?

Charlie77

Visit site
Do the white show every dimple and bump? Also is a 30 really a size 14? Brought some other make recently in 32 & they came up about a size 10! I'm 14/12 in high Street shops x

GermanyJo

Visit site
if they are EU sizes, then 38 is a 10 , 40 is a 12 and 42 is a 14 ... no idea about what the PE breeches are like though , sorry

Puddleduck

Visit site
Can't help on the white question. But I know from experience that the sizing comes up very small. I bought a size 8 pair in the sale but they are more like a 6 or possibly even smaller.
They also have a short returns time so if you do buy and they don't fit get them back in the post straight away.

dixie

Visit site
I gave up buying white breeches online and bought in a shop in the end - the sizes seem to vary so much.

Horsemad12

Visit site
I found them true to size but mine are high waisted so that may affect the fit depending what shape you are. However I have just dyed my beige pair grey as they were a nightmare to get clean!

xgemmax

Visit site
Can't help on the white but they are true to size, i bought a 26" and am a size 10. Very nice breeches so I expect the white would be of good quality

Crackerz

Visit site
They are true to size, as long as you don't have a bum! I am 26 in all jods etc, except PE ones. Can't even get them over my bum yet i have 6 other different makes the same size that fit fine haha

Chocy

Visit site
I dont think they show every lump & bump the suede seat helps to cover that up :)
But I do find at sides that u can see your skin colour shining through if that makes sense altho they are good quality

SparkleB

Visit site
Hi im a 12/14 pear shape with amble bottom and thighs. I have a pair of PE 30 breeches and love them, i think theyre very flattering. I have a pair of white at home but have not yet tried them.