Premier Equine Buster Trio - question

brightmount

Visit site
OK so on the recommendation of you lot I have bought a Premier Equine Buster Trio in the sale
smile.gif
It took a while to come but now my horse can be warm, dry and cosy.

So I have a question, what weight neck and liners are you using at the moment? I have a half-clipped ISH who is a bit arthritic but not a wimp. She is currently in a MW Fal Bulldog that leaks and I think is a bit thin, so I could go up a bit.

It has come with the 350g liner in it but I think this may be a bit heavy. I'm in the South East. But it has the 100g neck on it whereas I wonder if the 200g would be more appropriate.

I know all horses are different, just looking for a straw poll of opinion!!

Mrs_Wishkabibble

Visit site
Sorry, can't answer you question but I have ordered one as well on the 21st January and mine isnt here yet
frown.gif

When did you order yours?
I know they say 7 - 14 days but could do with it now really!

bananas_22

Visit site
Today mine is out in the 200g liner, with 100g hood-but her clip is old and growing out so she does not need the extra weight in the neck part-it is more there to keep her dry. The last few days she has been out in the 350g liner as it has been 0degrees and below and she can be a bit wimpy
smile.gif

brightmount

Visit site
OK thanks, yes I've just been playing with my new toy and have put the 200g liner in as it looks like the coming week will be mild.

Mrs Wish, I ordered mine on the 20th so maybe you'll get yours tomorrow. I phoned them last Friday to see where it was as I thought they were faster than that and they said my order was likely to be processed that day or Monday, but I suppose it's due to the sale.

so03

Visit site
My 29 year old TB is turned out, but to be honest lives in it at night, with heaviest liner and 200g neck cover, but I've just given her a blanket clip, as she gets soo excited when ridden she comes back sweaty if I didn't clip.

kal40

Visit site
I have one. I ordered it on Thursday night and it arrived on Monday. I thought that was quite good service.

fruity

Visit site
can you also use the outer rug as just a rain sheet type thing or does it have a filling already attached? keep pondering on whether to get a system for my skinny tb x,she has fal rugs but only half necks and i need a rain sheet for my other skinny anglo arab he has just filled rugs at the mo. Do you guys think it's good value for money? Have 3 horses at the mo and 2 are the same size rug and build so thought i could share it out,have to be careful with money as they are all costing a fortune plus all the vet bills they keep building up!!

Achinghips

Visit site
Yes, you can use the outer as a rain sheet type thing, but you need to use it as an outer for any of the 3 fillings. The quality on this rug system is phenomenal!!