Premier equine international cold water boots

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Are they any good?

I don't compete but mine is prone to windfalls and stiffness issues, have just bought him some of their xc boots due to the cooling panels and they also look like they offer better support

Just wondering if the cool water boots are any good? Would use them after fast hacks/ jumping to cool his legs.

Also if they are any good do they make a vast amount of noise? He is fine with ice packs and bandages but they look like they are crackly and he is a sensitive soul- he has been known to spin multiple times around the stable while I attempted to put a fly rug on him which made a slightl crackle noise! Said rug was needless to say never worn as I wanted to live!

Last edited:

china

Visit site
I have the cool boots, the ones you soak in water which makes the crystals expand, if those are the ones you mean? I love mine. Picture is deceiving, they are a Cotton type material.

doratheexplorer

Visit site
I really like mine, although I never leave them on for more than 10mins max. Normally at the end of XC they go on straight away while I wash B off and then come off as soon as he is washed off and go back in the ice bucket - then I take studs out and walk if necessary and then boots go back on while I take plaits out.

They warm up quite quickly! But they are great for an initial cold burst!!