Premier Equine International rugs - alternatives of the same standard

ss1

Visit site
Am I imagining things or have PEI rugs really gone up in price? I bought a medium turnout a few years ago and paid about £60 for it including neck cover, just looked and now they're nearer £90.

I like PEI rugs because the necks don't slip, bought a masta with integrated neck earlier this year and it constantly slipped back to horses withers. So can anyone recommend a cheaper alternative to the PEI rugs with neck covers that stay put, I've been looking at the Weatherbeeta Combos but have no experience of them.

Thanks everyone, horse is a 16.1 3/4 TB mare who takes a 6ft 3 rug so pretty standard fitting and size, shouldn't be too tricky surely...

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
I don't think they are expensive at all - brilliant value for money actually.

As I said in a post yesterday - I challenge anyone to produce a rug of this quality, for this money by another make.

Flint12

Visit site
I think there combo rug the one at the top of the PEI rug page, seems really good value. You get 3 rugs in some ways
laugh.gif

I have got a Mark Todd turnout, never slips back, i really like it.
laugh.gif

Tiffany

Visit site
What about Old Diary Saddlery? I usually buy my rugs off their website and they are ideal for my RID mare
smile.gif
Good quality and resonably priced, plus staff are very helpful and service is excellent.
smile.gif

jnb

Visit site