Premier equine kevlar tendon boots sizing

i-love-wellies

Visit site
Hi all

I just bought a set of premier equine kevlar tendon boots. I got medium as the size guide suggested. Now that they arrived they seem ver long. I have a barely 15h connie who would have pretty short cannons and who is currently out at grass in the other end of the country so can't try them on. I think the small size will be to narrow. So now I'm in a dilemma about exchanging them. Has anyone put these boots on a Connie ?

iknowmyvalue

Visit site
I had the mediums on my 15.2hh wb/tb type with fairly skinny legs and they were definitely the right size for her, but they do also fit my 16.1/2 IDx although if I was buying him new boots I would probably buy the large size for him as the mediums are definitely on the small side for him!

i-love-wellies

Visit site
So I tried them on another pony today and theyre too long. Width only just fits though so I may just return them as I cant go down a size.

Has anyone any experience of veredus Olympus vs le mieux technique? I know le mieux are cheaper but I hear they fit kinda small and also not sure about the 3 straps. Are the veredus worth the extra money. The value kits come up maybe £30 more expensivethan than the le
mieux

nato

Visit site
I have the LeMieux Teknique boots and love them. You are right they come up small, I have the Large on my 16.2 on the second billet strap and would say it would fit down to a 15.2, a medium would do your Connie I would say. I have had both PE and LeMieux and find the LM fit better and have more give in the straps - I prefer the three straps as it distributes pressure more evenly. I did a full review on my blog if you want to have a read - sorry I am on mobile so can't link properly

http://www.insidetrackeventing.com/2016/11/29/product-review-lemieux-teknique-tendon-fetlock-boots/