Premier equine rugs

Sit_Up

Visit site
Love these rugs and their other products. Fab quick service too. Would recommend as good quality at a good price.

Thing about rugs is the we only measure the length of the horse and not all makes are going to suit every type of horse becuase of the different builds.

Mrs_Wishkabibble

Visit site
I like these rugs, I bought the Trio for my youngster and it still looks good after she had tried to dismantle it many times!

I liked the fact you can swop the liners to suit the weather.

I liked it that much I bought the 6' 9" for this winter but she really needs the 6' 6"

So if anybody has a new 6' 6" Trio and wants to swop for the 6' 9" please PM me!

Achinghips

Visit site
They're bloody marvellous, so long as you get one proofed properly. I had to send one back which leaked, also a friend of mine found it wasnt proofed on the bits where the surcigle joined and sent hers back, which they replaced.
Fab quality though and lovely and long/deep.

TS_

Visit site
I feel like a party pooper, but I'm not a fan of PE rugs after my brand new lightweight turnout leaked badly. It wasn't even heavy Welsh rain. :(

I'm the same, the second day my mare wore hers it leaked - it doesn't matter how light the rain is it always leaks. I also think the tail flaps are too small and don't really like the way it does up at the front. I did just think it may be because it's a lightweight that it leaks, however it does mention in the write up twice that it is waterproof :/

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
Thanks everyone for your opinions. I think as the majority seem to like them, I'm going to get one - the nice heavy on with an integrated neck - just going to remeasure my horse this evening to check he hasn't grown and buy the right size tomorrow.

Choice now is either black, blue or red? (on a grey horse :D )

dad_io

Visit site
I have 6 lightweights and they all leak :( but the 300, 300 and heavy stormbusters are fantastic. The stormbuster is a much better fit than the winterbuster so IMO unless you must have a detachable neck then i would avoid the winterbuster.

CeeBee

Visit site
my brand new lightweight turnout leaked badly. It wasn't even heavy Welsh rain. :(

I bought this too and I'm very disappointed. However, the Buster Trio is fantastic. Used all last winter and never leaked, moved or rubbed. Tempted to write a letter of complaint and see where that gets me, as I have found their customer service excellent.