Premier Equine....

H-J

www.piczo.com
Has anybody brought anything from them?

Just brought a fleece on there for £4.99 in the sale - very cheap!!! Hopefully will be nice!

Their XC and SJ boots looked quite nice too
smile.gif

Evadiva1514

Visit site
They are fab!!

I ordered a set of boots and a pair of o/r boots last night in the sale so hopefully they will be with me tomorrow!!

BTW, the fleees are excellent, ive got 3 and they wash up like new every time!!

Rupert2006

Visit site
I love Premier Equine - all my rugs are from them and they are all good quality and fit really well. I am even more happy because I managed to get most of them when they were having sales so I paid £40 for a lightweight turnout with a detachable neck, and the same again for a medium weight turnout with detachable neck cover - result!

lillie07

Visit site
I have fleeces from there which I love but recently brought some padded hock boots from there and they fell apart day 2
mad.gif
I do think it was a one off as I have only heard good things about them. The delivery is also very quick
smile.gif

katiejaye

Visit site
yup they are fab! I have their XC boots, some fetlock boots and a tail guard and they have all been fantastic...such good value too. I've had NEW and Woof XC boots and have found the Premier ones to be the best
grin.gif

Roany-pony

Visit site
How strange.I was just reading this post and my door bell went,it was City Link with my Premier Equine order which I only placed yesterday at 4.15pm.
I ordered a fleece rug and a set of travel boots for new pony and they are just lush!!
grin.gif

Very pleased.

Sags_Deer

Somewhere in the hills in the sunny south
Visit site
ive got 2 of there heavy nz, one is 2 years old and one a year old, both in brill nick, velcro not sticking so much on the 2 yr old one, no rips etc and lovely and deep. if im gonna being really crictal they are quite heavy when wet which my mum finds hard work when she takes them off. but super quality

lucemoose

Visit site
Does anyone know roughly when their thicker weight rugs will go into the sale? I know last year that I saw the heavyweight rugs at sale price during hickstead derby ....stoopid horse having to outgrow his rugs!

wizzi901

www.pony4u.co.uk
YES! definately recommend, bought on line and in a rush as needed some sponsorship stuff embroidered on them PDQ! they delivered within 2 days without me even asking! Well packed and exactly as ordered.

ClaireH78

Visit site
Another lover of their stuff.

I have their aircooled boots fronts and a pair of hinds. Fleece rug. bandages.

Although their heavyweight turnout isn't my favourite and I have replaced it even though its only a year old. I won't let that put me off buying their stuff though. There is nothing wrong with the rug per say I just prefer another brand.

Blizzard

Visit site
In their sale list, just had a look, the prices seem really low, for example boots from £39.99 to £9.99.
Just wondering were they ACTUALLY £39.99 in the first place as I know some retailers just say RRP whatever and they havent actually charged that in the first place.

Never bought from Premier Equine and just thinking if they ARE the genuine start prices, then that IS what I call I sale!
grin.gif

CJ1

Visit site
i bought 2 pairs of boots last summer. the sports boots are fab, the over-reach however come up very small.

lillie07

Visit site
Yep the RRP stated is what every was sold at last year, its a genuine sale. There stuff is good value even out the sale anyway though
smile.gif

lillie07

Visit site
I brought the hock wraps too but they split and all the stuffing came out on the second night of her wearing them - they slipped round her fetlocks on the first night so be careful
crazy.gif

lizzie_liz

Visit site
we have the show fleece rug which i got at olympia couple of years ago and love it

Ok now i want to buy the fleece jacket...anyone know what the sizes are like, i am a size 16 so what size should i get?

Blizzard

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Yep the RRP stated is what every was sold at last year, its a genuine sale. There stuff is good value even out the sale anyway though
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow that is fantastic!

Beats the DH sale where they take 2p off !

lillie07

Visit site
I just read that back and it made no sense at all and spelling was shocking- sorry everybody!!!
crazy.gif
Funny five minutes me thinks!!
smile.gif