Premier equine

hobgoblin

Visit site
Hi all was thinking of treating my horse to a new rug as he's had his Rambo for about 8 yrs and inherited all the others from my old horse!
Was going to go for the Rambo duo which my youngster has and I really like, but saw the ad in this weeks h&h for the Pe trio and wondered what you guys thought about quality versus the Rambo rugs?

palomino_pony

Visit site
I've always had rambo / rhino but had a PE for the first time this year and it beats it! Lots more features like velcro all the way down the chest to keep it closed, elasticated (in a way) round top of neck by poll to stop neck blowing about. I had the Buster 450x in the sale (half price). Had lots of compliments on it and is very warm / waterproof. My only problem was that it is quite a heavy rug to lift when wet although it dries quick and water doesn't soak through. I'd definately have another. Look in the sale area !

Gilbey

Visit site
Yes it is very heavy! You should try rugging a 17.2hh being only 5' 3" :) :) it often lands on me and I have to try again. Good job neddy is patient :) It's like making a bunk bed with a winter duvet lol!

palomino_pony

Visit site
My horse is 6'6" in everything and 6'6" fits perfectly. They have 2 choices with the fastenings on the chest so it would go wider for a chunkier horse

Clannad48

Visit site
Yes it is very heavy! You should try rugging a 17.2hh being only 5' 3" :) :) it often lands on me and I have to try again. Good job neddy is patient :) It's like making a bunk bed with a winter duvet lol!

Hmm, 5' and a 17.2 DWB try it with a FalPro heavyweight combo - I just wish the rest of the yard would stop laughing at me