Presents only horsey people ask for!

Overgrown Pony

Visit site
Well, I've been eyeing this pile of badass gear up from Equissentials Dressage:

10650026_631537420289627_7798746124781071756_n.jpg

Argh I'd love that blue set. Can you post/PM me a link please?

katherine1975

Visit site
For my birthday I asked my OH to put lights up on the barn so that I can ride in the school when it's dark. I would also like some hardcore and a new gate lol.

JFTDWS

Visit site

Fools Motto

Visit site
Mum is paying the months livery for me as my pressie from her. I'm over the moon about it!! My OH, who isn't horsey refuses to give me anything horsey, only exception was a book I wanted, which was horsey and was read cover to cover within a week and I still look at the pictures! I keep asking for Olympia tickets as haven't been in decades.
My dad has previously plumbed in a water supply for the horses for me, and given me lovely wooden gates (and put them in). Good times!!!

EventingMum

Visit site
I've announced Christmas isn't happening in our house this year as my son gets married in December but if Santa would like to send his elves to muck out 33 boxes and feed their inhabitants on Christmas Day I would be eternally grateful! Joking apart I have already had a Christmas present from my OH - a beautiful pale blue sapphire ring, the shoulders of the setting are horse heads and I'm blown away by it.

JFTDWS

Visit site
Sparkly spur straps? I think I need them in my life lol (have become slightly addicted to matchy matchy and sparkles!)

Equiens special - mine are the prototype so nothing on the fb yet but there will be pics shortly! I had a pair before that were sparkly but not glittery, but they don't match my new boots so I'm waiting on the glittery and sparkly pair. Here's the link if you're interested: https://www.facebook.com/equiensbrowbands?fref=ts

Greylegs

Visit site
I want 6 sheets of rubber flooring for pony's new stable. Should have fun wrapping that up!!! 😀😀😀

JFTDWS

Visit site
I want 6 sheets of rubber flooring for pony's new stable. Should have fun wrapping that up!!! ������

How's Father Christmas going to get that down the chimney?! Or indeed, fit them beneath the tree?!

Overgrown Pony

Visit site
Well, I've been eyeing this pile of badass gear up from Equissentials Dressage:

10650026_631537420289627_7798746124781071756_n.jpg

I'm hoping my mother will feel inspired to do a custom job and get him the ears and modify them down to suit his little ears (they never fit - wide head, little ears!). So yes, "could I have some modified, Fergie-sized bright blue ears, please?" is probably not a common request in Santa's workshop ;)

Since it's not my page and I have no real connection to it (other than as a customer!) I don't think there's any reason for me not to post the link here:

https://www.facebook.com/equissentialsdressage?fref=ts

But I will kill you if you get it and it sells out before I do :p

Haha :) Cheers ma dear x

Kezzabell2

Visit site
Not quite asked for.... but I use my Dads drill all the time! there's always something new to put up in the tackroom or around the yard! so when my Dad bought himself a new drill and gave me his old one.... BEST DAY EVER, haha

NativePonyLover

Visit site
I usually get a nice mix of horsey related & un-horsey related presents. This year, the horsey part of my list includes: Parelli tickets, Parelli DVD, Pikeur bobble hat, HKM saddle cloth & a new broom :D

Tobiano

Visit site
I get my own Christmas presents and it is usually something in the Musto ZP176 range (love all that stuff) plus a nice selection of horsey books off Amazon. Already own the best horse and dog in the entire world so dont really need anything else! :)

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
I have asked for a chain saw, as have pretty much all the other power tools I need, sadly both father and sister have said no :( I may have to buy my own :D

MagicMelon

Visit site
I've asked for a new pooper scooper, doesn't get more glamourous than that.

Ha ha, I got that last year - was delighted!

This year Ive gone slightly more upmarket and am asking for a new show jacket and Ariat Volant boots for competing... Oh and I'm begging for stable/field drainage but that's not cheap so don't think I've been good enough for that :(

Last edited:

Cheshire Chestnut

Visit site
he refused to help in any way shape or form (despite having access to machinery that would have made the job sooooo much easier), he refused to have anything to do with the horses

My OH has made it quite clear I'm on my own when it comes to the horse. In 18 months I've managed to:
1) get him to feed a few carrots and apples when I've hacked him to the house
2) carry two bags of feed out of the car and into the feed room
3) bring me some tools from his 'man box' when the pony had his shoe hanging off and the farrier was going to be 2 hours.

I call that progress! ;)

HaffiesRock

Visit site
My favourite so far is the gate! Brillinat idea, followed by the hardcore and then the rubber mats :)

I like that others also want a leisure battery.

I think Ill add some new jumps to the list too. Well you can only ask?

EffyCorsten

Visit site
I have asked for a new wheelbarrow, mine has been held together with bale twine for longer than I care to admit...

I'd also love Dexters first bridle to be under the tree ready for backing in the summer.

I wouldn't dream of asking for his first saddle as I don't want him to know how much I intend to pay...

Identityincrisis

Visit site
Last year I asked Dad for a Fyna Lite shavings fork! It was too expensive for me to justify for myself, I got some very strange looks off non horsey friends when telling them what I got for Christmas. I was SO excited on Christmas morning when I could muck out with it :D