Preserving & Displaying Old Rosettes

worldchimp

Visit site
Does any one have any suggestions on how to clean old rosettes that have been in a showbox for over 10 years and also I want to display them on the wall any offers of what to recommend?

punk

Visit site
No idea on cleaning .............sorry!

We have hung a sweat rug (old string vest type!) on wall of tack room - perfect for hanging the 'hook' type on, and even for tying on rosettes!:D

freckles22uk

www.foxykeepsakes.co.uk
I dont know about cleaning, but I display mine in a 'box frame' its deeper than a normal frame, where the glass is an inch or two from the back, I stuck them on backing card and put them in the frame

supertramp

Visit site
I display mine on an artists canvas purchased very cheaply, the hooks at the back of the rosettes are easily pushed through the canvas and remain very secure,

footballerswife

Visit site
great ideas - must get ours out of the shoe boxes! i want a stately home and have one small room with the walls covered in rosettes - like a boot room or something - i think that would look cool!

nickslynn

Visit site
If creased, and not too dirty, you should be able to steam them with a iron, you can iron the tails on a very light setting, but be careful as if too hot can change the colour!
Lots of different ways to display them depending where the location is.