Pressie idea's for 16 year old horse mad girl!

cobgirlie

Visit site
I need to find a gift for my friends daughter. I'm not really kid friendly so have no clue what's the 'in thing' (god I'm old). :(

Anyway she's 16 next month and with it being Xmas I wanted to try and get her something different. She's horse mad, got 7 of her own and helps her mum run a livery yard. She's a really sensible nice kid who doesn't ever get anything for herself usually. This year her parents have scraped together to buy her a Wii so if there are games someone could recommend that would be an idea, or just something a bit special and different? Looking to spend around £40.

Thanks so much, I know it's abit OT but I don't know anyone else to ask!

hellspells

Visit site
There are lots of bits and pieces you could buy her. Either something horse orientated like a nice Eskadron saddle cloth (and matching bandages) or a HKM one. Or a bling browband.

Or if she rarely gets things for herself vouchers for clothes (New Look, Top Shop etc). Although with that many beasts she may not have time to get out so maybe somewhere like www.asos.com and she can shop in her own time.

kerilli

Visit site
well, I know it's not imaginative but i'd put money in her birthday card, and say she can put it towards whatever she wants. I loved that kind of freedom at that age (still do actually!)
or, for something that might be slightly life-changing, I'd try to book a schoolmaster session for her in her chosen discipline.

Jenni_

www.facebook.com
give her the money, then she can spend it on something horsey or unhorsey, whatever she chooses!

Mind and mention that to her though, so she doesnt think you just bunged cash in a card!!

cobgirlie

Visit site
or, for something that might be slightly life-changing, I'd try to book a schoolmaster session for her in her chosen discipline.

That's a lovely idea!! Not sure it would work because we're very rural here so everything is along way away but I'll certainly look into that.

Love the jewellry, infact they are going to a wedding after Xmas so might treat mum and her to something special for the day. :D

juliette

Visit site
My daughter received a lovely present last year : a card with an invitation to shop 'til she dropped! Money tucked inside for her to spend........ if you can bear to take her shopping this would go down really well i am sure.