Pressure girth recommendations

adsthelad

Visit site
I was all ready to buy the Prestige pressure girth, as it's exactly what I'm looking for in a girth but they don't do a long enough length :( so can anyone recommend a girth that is as similar as possible but that comes in a 60"? (My horse is enormous!) Ideally I would like both a ring and a clip, I'm considering a buckle fastening too but does it look a bit untidy if it is not in use?
Thanks in advance

old hand

Visit site
Am following this with interest as I also have a humungous horse. If it is any help I had a really nice stud girth made by Heritage , my local saddle shop organised it, and it was the same price as their stock ones which was a surprise. I think they do other types of girth too. Mine is far softer than any other type of stud girth and it has lasted ten years in constant use. tends to get used all the time. Really must remember to order a normal one for showing. Lol.

old hand

Visit site
Just checked on E Bay where they sell their tack and they have several models of girth and stock 60" ones. Heritage Saddlery, that is, there is a link to E bay on their site.