Pretending I belong in this section of the site...

ArklePig

Visit site
OH and I have decided to hold off on our doggy search to the autumn, which is sad but necessary.

Imagine my delight when Jura's dad asked if we would have her for a weekend. Here she is cool as a cucumber 20 minutes after being left.

Loving my life and pretending I have a dog. There's no point to this post other than I'm just happy because there isn't enough dog time in my life. Isn't she cute? (excuse me I am not cute as I'm just in from the yard)

Attachments

• IMG-20220617-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20220617-WA0014.jpg
    446.1 KB · Views: 166

ArklePig

Visit site
I can't decide if that look means she wishes the photographer left you two to your cuddling, or if it means she wishes the photographer stopped taking unnecessary photos and came over to add two more hands to cuddle her.
I think option 2, she's currently sandwiched between us in the bed and she's delighted with herself.

TheOldTrout

Completely Unknown Member
Visit site
You look cuter than I do when I'm just in from the yard! And the dog is gorgeous. Are you sure you're going to give her back??

ArklePig

Visit site
You look cuter than I do when I'm just in from the yard! And the dog is gorgeous. Are you sure you're going to give her back??

I think I'll have to keep her, she's really settled in and she hasn't even bothered with my guinea pigs. Here she is having a wee snooze after her first walkies of the day.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220618_155458.jpg
    Screenshot_20220618_155458.jpg
    618.8 KB · Views: 29

ArklePig

Visit site
We're just back from the yard and Mr Arkle had to take her off for a walk as it turns out she's not too mad about horses, which is a shame as Finbar loves dogs (he basically is one, we call him the labracob) so I guess she'll have to go home on Monday as planned ?