Prices of second hand trailers

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
Are you buying or selling?

I'd be suspicious of an Ifor that was being sold without a partition. Ifor will not sell you a new partition until they have checked whether or not the trailer is logged as stolen. For this reason, many owners remove the partition when the trailer is not in use, as it makes it more difficult for a thief to sell the trailer on.

Cazzah

Visit site
I'm selling my Ifor without a partition. It's an older model and had the single partition in which I didn't like and I prefer to travel without a partition anyway. OH got fed up of seeing it in yard and sold it to a scrap man which I could kick him for now its for sale :D There can be a genuine reason for it.

Ifor quoted me £275 for the two part partition so I would look at the standard asking price for trailers of a similar age (c. £2K) and take off the amount for partition.

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
I sold my old type IWT 505 for £1000 last year; it had the long solid partition and was 20 years old if that helps.

I also have a spare solid 505 partition if anyone wants one; it belonged to a neighbour whose trailer was stolen.