Pricing help please - equine car boot

PuzzlePiece

Visit site
Hoping this is allowed, I have no intention of advertising online.

Just found out there's an equine car boot locally this weekend. We've been thinking about going to one for a while as loads of duplicates in the tack room.

What would you think a good price for second hand items would be:
Leather bridles (various sizes will be cleaned and oiled)
Hoof picks
Grooming brushes
Rubber curry combs
Bandages
Leather knee and hock boots
Numnahs pony size
Stirrup leathers and irons
Leather headcollars
Foal slips

Was thinking around £15 for bridles and leather headcollars, 20p for hoof picks, and a £2ish for brushes.

Thanks in advance

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
I recently sold a load of stuff at a car boot, and I went very much cheaper than you. The bonus was I sold the lot, quite quickly, as I was there to sell my old stuff whereas most people took a whole lot home! I went with my "Junk" and came home with £150 or so after the entry fee.

maggiesmum

Visit site
I agree with Red-1, I did an equine car boot and sold pretty much everything whereas I saw lots of people take most of their stuff home.
Be prepared to barter with people and let your clutter go, packing it back up to take home will drive you crackers lol

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
I've had some success with 3 large clear plastic boxes, each one labelled £1, £2 and £5 & I just put items in each box from brushes, boots to tail guards etc. The better stuff I spread on a table.
As others above said - price 'down' if you want to get rid & its a bonus if you get anything for the item :)

PuzzlePiece

Visit site
Thanks, was worried of setting prices too low to begin with, more than prepared to be bartered down and drop prices if not selling.
Was thinking of putting smaller items in £1 & £2 boxes so glad it's worked before