Prince Fluffy Kareem - RIP Kareem

cambrica

Visit site
So sad to read the news that Kareem has passed away. Thoughts are with all at the PFK, especially Marte who must be heartbroken - but what a legacy he leaves behind. Run free beautiful boy.

Spottyappy

Visit site
So sad, hope Marte finds the strength to continue, as she's been hit by loss of a lot of her personal pets recently as well as other special horses.
Agree, he leaves a tremendous legacy.

Regandal

Visit site
Awful. It was his pictures and story that got me hooked on PFK. The amount of good that has been done in his name is heartwarming though. RIP Kareem.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
he does Spotty and the charity in his name will live on and with it his memories and all those who will be saved and receive help by these true angels out there

cambrica

Visit site
Yes I hope that all the amazing work they do conitinues, I'm sure it will. Just got really choked up this morning reading this and watching his video on their page - How any horse can become so majestic after such neglect! Having lost my beautiful mare to colic I know how traumatic it can be. I'm sure that all the thousands of comments on their post will help with their loss.

Dave's Mam

Visit site
Night Night Kareem. Rest easy. You have no idea the good work that you inspired. My heart goes to Marte, Sheriffe, Emma & all the team at PFK.

Spottyappy

Visit site
Marte has posted on FB that due to lack of funds they are closing fluffyland one for the summer. I've just sent a donation in Kareems memory. So sad :(
I have done the same.
I don't honestly know how Marte keeps going, but I hope once she has recharged with a break, she will somehow find the strength to continue.

Evie91

Visit site
Awful isn't it and losing Basil too. I have a standing order each month, wish more people would. If all the people who liked and commented on the posts sent a few pounds each month they may be in a better position. So sad they are having to send foster horses home.

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
I know it's such a sad time for them all. I can't imagine going through what they do all the time and still being so postitive when posting updates. I hope enough will be raised to be sure fluffyland II can stay open and that they can continue to treat horses even if they can't foster :(

Boulty

Visit site
Marte has posted on FB that due to lack of funds they are closing fluffyland one for the summer. I've just sent a donation in Kareems memory. So sad :(

I've got a small standing order set up on a month to month basis but am hoping to send an additional donation for the same reason once I've been paid

Landcruiser

Visit site
I don't know how they manage to keep going, with all the hassle and the heartbreak they have. I'm constantly amazed by the results they get with the most horrendous injuries and conditions. I'm another with a standing order, easy to set up and I don't miss those few quid a month, but if more people did that how much easier it would be for them over there. RIP Kareem.