Prince

Visit site
Some people asked for a few pictures of Prince so I decided I'd post the ones no ones seen, of before he came to me, good and bad.

Many of these are before I took him on, bar the final few. Most taken last year in the half a year i mentioned that his previous owner gave me food and allowed me to feed him daily. I don't want to drag it out, but i want him to be remembered. He deserves it after all the years of being forgotten. Certainly not as the skinny bag of bones but as a horse, the proud and graceful creature everyone on this forum clearly adores and probably has since childhood.
I've tried to put them in date order, but they may not be right.

2ic5c9v.jpg

The first picture of Prince i have, from the day i moved Magic beside him on 07/01/2011

Jan

2jg1fnq.jpg

Feb
2dvraxz.jpg

2nv5roi.jpg

March - (when the feeding began)

2akmiza.jpg

June

d797c.jpg

11sp4sz.jpg

2hd9x8z.jpg

2cxj5v4.jpg

2akmiza.jpg

October - (feeding stopped)

qz2l1u.jpg

December

24look0.jpg

May

2ivbnh1.jpg

2itpwyp.jpg

August - (ownership transfered)

w9en0o.jpg

September

11rb329.jpg

October

161gr6b.jpg

And though he be but little, he is fierce!

babymare

Visit site
Thank you jessi for putting those on. he was a very handsome man who blossomed with you. I know that both him and also you for what you did will stay in many peoples hearts. Big big hug x xx x

Hetsmum

Visit site
Thank you for posting those Jess.
I hope you can see what a difference you made in his life and you should be very proud. The love and kindness you showed him during the years you knew him, and how you fought for him should not be forgotten. He had a lovely summer during his time with you......no hunger, no pain and lots of love. I hope you can rest easy Jess in the knowledge that you made the only decision you could. A selfless one. RIP lad.....forever running free xxx

Annagain

Visit site
I've read his story but not commented before. Just wanted to say he was looking so much better and he went knowing what it was to be loved and cared for and with a lovely full tummy. The fact he let you do things for him when he wouldn't let others shows how great your relationship had become in a very short time compared to the years he was neglected. You should be very proud of what you did for him. I hope I would have the strength to do the same in a similar situation.

FlaxenPony05

Visit site
He looked like such a loving, gentle boy. For some reason, the picture of him with the reindeer ears on just absolutely breaks my heart, I don't know why.