Pro-Am-Sport website

Mickyjoe

Visit site
Does anybody know if this site is actually being manned or up and running? Owned by Florence Bellm?

The prices seem very, VERY keen in comparison to every other site I have visited for the same product, so I was wondering if it's legit?
I tried calling their phone number but it seems to just ring out? I'm just a bit nervous of forking out the money if it turns out that they are no longer trading or something.

_EVS_

Visit site
I have ordered from them (a while ago I must admit) and had no problems at all - however Ive not been able to get the website to even load for a few months now!

ETS: Just tried - and its loaded eventually!

Mickyjoe

Visit site
I have ordered from them (a while ago I must admit) and had no problems at all - however Ive not been able to get the website to even load for a few months now!

ETS: Just tried - and its loaded eventually!

Yep that keeps happening to me too. It doesn't inspire confidence that it's so slow to load and sometimes even times out. Still its reassuring that you had bo problems ordering, thanks for responding. :)

pdunni1

New User
Visit site
I used them last year and the jacket arrived very quickley and beautifully packaged. communication was non existent but I will be ordering again in the next few weeks.