PRO CUT Clipper Sharpening Services.

elephant18

New User
Visit site
Hello I'm new to the forum, but had to join to ask, if anyone has used the above named firm, to sharpen their Clipper Blades, and if they have had problems with the firm, who are based in Norfolk.
As I sent 4 pairs of Hauptner Blades there before Christmas, and have not heard one thing from them, who state on their advert on line, that they phone you within the hour when they receive them, and sharpen them the same day, and return them the next day,they have not phoned me but they picked them up from their Post Office box, they were Special Delivery so I checked to make sure they received them. They are not answering their phone, land line or mobile, and not responding to my emails, they were open all over the Christmas they said they were.
They have cashed my Cheque for the sharpening and return postage which came to £31.50 and with the cost of the blades at £ 55.00 each set, I am down a lot of money.
If any one else has been scammed like me please get in touch, as I am taking the matter further and contacting Trading Standards and any authorities who can help.

elephant18

New User
Visit site
No it states on their site they are open all over the Christmas period, and they must be there to have signed for my blades, and cashed my cheque.

Ryanalpha

New User
Visit site
I am sorry to hear that about the service with this company, my partner is a dog groomer and the groups she is in on Facebook there has been many of the same complaints. We have a sharpening business apart of our grooming salon. If you would like our details for future sharpening or clipper servicing/repairs let me know. Thanks