Pro trainer

Carlos's Mum

Visit site
Hi Red-1,thank you for the info. I don't want to bother him if not doing work along the lines I need. Will he start with groundwork and then possibly sit on my horße i have not ridden him for a year due to no fault of his but I did sit on for 3 days in June. Third day I fell off him at walk but hit the fence so it was quite traumatic. Had him scoped and successfully treated for ulcers after that. I am so nervous now but I know he is nice but sensitive horse to ride. What are your thoughts please?

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Hi Red-1,thank you for the info. I don't want to bother him if not doing work along the lines I need. Will he start with groundwork and then possibly sit on my horße i have not ridden him for a year due to no fault of his but I did sit on for 3 days in June. Third day I fell off him at walk but hit the fence so it was quite traumatic. Had him scoped and successfully treated for ulcers after that. I am so nervous now but I know he is nice but sensitive horse to ride. What are your thoughts please?

Hi, sorry, missed your post. Yews, Pete will start wherever you need to. He is sympathetic to the horse and to the owner too. He does ground work, leading, lungeing, long reining, riding. He is one of the trainers who is prepared to get on a horse. He will do whatever you need to feel confident, for example, he will happily walk with riders out hacking, so they have support on the ground. He is calm and measured, only wants to help you to learn and have fun. No ego. No fuss.

We come from the same background, he is a person who teaches in a very similar way to the way I did.

Carlos's Mum

Visit site
Hi, sorry, missed your post. Yews, Pete will start wherever you need to. He is sympathetic to the horse and to the owner too. He does ground work, leading, lungeing, long reining, riding. He is one of the trainers who is prepared to get on a horse. He will do whatever you need to feel confident, for example, he will happily walk with riders out hacking, so they have support on the ground. He is calm and measured, only wants to help you to learn and have fun. No ego. No fuss.

We come from the same background, he is a person who teaches in a very similar way to the way I did.