Problem anybody with Valley View animal feeds , Cornwall?

Shady

Visit site
I placed an order for Turmeric with them on 18th this month, heard nothing at all after an initial thank you email and nothing has arrived so i checked on line and their page is down as is their ebay store which says they are away but is also empty, can't get an answer by phone and no response by email.
Just wondered if anybody else is waiting for a delivery or knows if there is a problem with them ?
They have been great up until now
Thanks. x

9tails

Visit site
Thanks for the warning, I was about to put my 10 kilo order in! I'm getting an Error 404 on their page.

Shady

Visit site
Have you heard anymore about your order?
I use Valley View for numerous products and need to place an order but struggling to access their website...
No , nothing and still can't get an answer by phone either, i'm going to assume they might have gone bust or some tragedy has occured as i can't imagine the continued silence is from anything good. Probably lost my money and am just grateful i only placed a small order, last one was quite big.
Bit disappointed in them actually and cross i couldn't use paypal then i could get the money refunded quickly.

HBB

Visit site
Say's they are away on "leave". It's a very small business so I imagine "leave" is holiday? Quite normal for eBay shops to close while people are away, I wouldn't get too worried just now.

Shady

Visit site
Ordered just before you and had n9 problem. Their usual prompt service. Must be on holiday.

Hope so as their turmeric is excellent. I think i must have a suspicious nature as most ebay sellers put a message across the top telling you there will be a delay and leave the shop as it is and i would expect the same on their website and phone , iv'e had a business for years and i wouldn't take somebody's money without informing them of a possible delay in posting an item.

rowan

Visit site
Searching on face book and it says they have changed their name to herbsandspicesdirect.com that was put on 6 days ago but web site doesn't open. Someone has put these phone numbers on to call 07904416969 01503263330. On eBay they are under the name valleyviewherbsandspicesdirect (0 ) no feed back so must be a new name they are going under. Hope this is of some help always had first class service from them.

Shady

Visit site
Searching on face book and it says they have changed their name to herbsandspicesdirect.com that was put on 6 days ago but web site doesn't open. Someone has put these phone numbers on to call 07904416969 01503263330. On eBay they are under the name valleyviewherbsandspicesdirect (0 ) no feed back so must be a new name they are going under. Hope this is of some help always had first class service from them.

Ok , that's really interesting, thank you, so they have closed the business , taken money from people and not delivered the goods and have now re opened under a new name.
That's not very nice at all, think i might contact Trading Standards tomorrow

Daisy100

New User
Visit site
Any further news on this? I have used then for several years and service has always been excellent. Will need to find a new Turmeric supplier, any suggestions?

Shady

Visit site
Any further news on this? I have used then for several years and service has always been excellent. Will need to find a new Turmeric supplier, any suggestions?

Actually yes. I emailed them yet again asking for an explanation or refund and i got a short, blunt response saying they had sent me an explanation and refund .
I did get a refund but not an explanation so i am none the wiser about the whole thing but at least not out of pocket.
Ref Turmeric. There is nobody as cheap as them offering 6% curcumin in their turmeric but Buywholefoodsonline do a double strength one which is really good and Yogi Organics do a 6% one too , i buy it via Amazon but neither are cheap. I prefer a higher curcumin% as it is this , along with quality that makes the difference in my opinion.
I'm pretty positive that if you wait a bit the company will be back on line under their new name.

Izbee

New User
Visit site
I had an email off them yesterday. Explaining that they'd had some family emergency, which meant they couldn't fulfill people's orders until they'd dealt with that. They're now back open and have renamed their site Valley View Herb's and Spices. Katrina apologised for any lack of communication. I'm relieved they've not gone bust, their Horsey Porridge is the only thing that helps maintain my lad's weight during winter.