Problems with Tack up Ltd?

tashyisaudrey

Visit site
Hi there, has anyone else had problems with ordering from this company? I have not received my items for a long time and they don't answer e-mails or the phone? I know this has been posted about in the past - but wondered if anyone else had had problems with them recently and what they had done about it? I have written to them and just don't get any reply and really don't know what else to do :( so annoying!

Capriole

Visit site
there are a couple of threads re this company.

Do a search and they should all come up. I hope they are helpful. Theres an email address in there that DOES occasionally get responded to. Let them know you will be informing Trading Standards about them if you dont get your goods or money.

I also went into my bank and discussed it with their Fraud dept.

kirstyj

New User
Visit site
I too, have been taken in by them! I ordered some boots from them back in February and didn't receive my order even though I contacted them many times. At one point I told them I wanted to cancel my order and then they charged my credit card!!

Found the threads very useful on here tho, and will be going down the same channels to try and get my money back, just don't want the hassle of it all really!

kirstyj

New User
Visit site
You should be able to get your money back if the amount is under £100 and you paid by credit card.

I tried the same tactics with Tack-up that all you guys did on here but got no response, so it isn't worth wasting time trying! In the end I contacted my bank and filed a retail dispute claim. I had to give them copies of all emails sent etc - I even gave the bank the link to this forum!! I was, thankfully, lucky and got my money back. My advice would be don't bother contacting Tack-up, just go straight to your bank and when shopping online pay by credit card whenever you can. It's a lesson I've certainly learned from this experience!

Just want to say thanks to everyone who posted about their experience, gave advice etc about this company as I found it really helpful!

Now, to contact Trading Standards, warn other people on other forums and to contact Facebook to get the Tack-up page taken down!! Their website at the moment has clearance sale on it, hmmm!

pme59

New User
Visit site
Having seen problems members were having with Tack sales and having not received my goods or had replies to phone messages or emails I first checked my bank account and fortunately no monies had been debited from my account. Having placed my order using a debit card I cancelled my card and ordered a new one. Here's one punter who they haven't managed to fleece!

Hope this helps anyone else out there in the same position.

Be warned!