Products to help a mane and tail grow?

JulesRules

Visit site
We unfortunately had a strangles scare on our yard earlier this year. We were all very responsible closing the yard and keeping horses in isolation in their fields until we got the all clear etc.:)

The problem is that the isolation coincided with the really bad snow. I never usually use a rug with a neck, but as my girl was stuck out in the field 24/&7 I invested in a lovely new heavy weight with a neck. Along with keeping her cosy and dry, this also rubbed off half her mane. :(

I am thinking of trying hunting this Autumn and understand I need to plait. The problem is I have no hope at all of plaiting half of her mane. She has a very poor tail and forelock at the best of times (think she has some appy in her) but it's been about 5 months now and her mane just isn't growing back.

Any ideas of what works to help grow back a mane and might help a bog brush tail?

Thanks. Jaffa cakes for anyone who can help :)

liannexsx

Visit site
Supreme products moisturise and condition is fab. You spray it on and rub it in and it foams up. I've used it for dry tails and on a scurvy coat. The next day all the dead stuff came away and left lovely shiny coat underneath.
My friend used it on her mares mane who had sweet itch and she's now got a lovely long mane - she looked hogged before!!

WelshD

Visit site
I like Supreme Products Mane and Tail Rebuilder however I am convinced that people get different results from the same product because they apply it differently. I swear the massaging in of a product is more important than the actual product. You could use coconut oil or baby oil but if you massage it in really well to the hair roots I'm sure it would work

Be careful of using some products when its very sunny though!