Prof Phil Thomas

Nigel

Visit site
Hi All,

Just surfing and found this The Cumbria FMD Report by Nick Green,

Prof. Thomas has, within the report, tactfully strayed from any personal accountability. Why? Why was the name of the MAFF person who sent threatening letters to farmers removed from the report? For the record it was Nikki Ellis, MAFF Carlisle. Why did Prof. Thomas not FULLY debate the very questionable legal aspects of the 3km/Firebreak culls? I know he had all the evidence. Why did Prof. Thomas NOT record the details found in the leaked Memo from Page Street to Elliot Morley? No more damning evidence was needed. This one documented irrefutably proved how devious and incompetent Government Ministers were. But Prof. Thomas failed to use this evidence. Why? Why did Prof. Thomas not mention the National Police Report, again leaked to me along with the further evidence I had obtained from the Police firearms teams? Their harrowing story of trying to track down a badly injured bull for hours, leaning on the dead bodies of recently culled sheep etc. etc. Thomas states in reference to poor animal welfare “ that most of the cases referred to could not be confirmed independently”. That is simply not true.

This PROF Phil Thomas appears to be a complete toss pot. Cor blimey LACS anybody you know?

Cheers

Nigel