Professional dressage rider in Kent?

tobiano1984

Visit site
Planning ahead and looking for a pro/experienced competition rider who can take my rising 4yo out to some comps next spring including Young Horse classes - any recommendations? He's being backed at home over winter but would like a pro to compete him as not so much my thing! Serious prospect, unusual colour, grandson of Furst Heinrich, near Canterbury. Don't mind if the rider is young just needs to be experienced with competing young horses BD, so if anyone knows of someone suitable please let me know!

Suziq77

Visit site
Mark Butler based just outside Detling is great, I can recommend him and his entire team - totally professional and really care about their horses. He's also very close to numerous competition venues which minimises travel time for youngsters.

tobiano1984

Visit site
Mark Butler based just outside Detling is great, I can recommend him and his entire team - totally professional and really care about their horses. He's also very close to numerous competition venues which minimises travel time for youngsters.

I should add that I'm not looking to send him to someone - just someone who can come and ride occasionally at our yard and compete in YH...

ESH_Jess

www.eurosportshorse.com
Hi, I am a professional dressage rider based 15min outside of Canterbury in Kent. I ride and produce our own and clients horses from our stud and train and compete young horses through to advanced horses.
If you would like to have a chat please feel free to call me 07782 102394 Jessica