Professionals Choice Girth

Tarandes Bear

Visit site
After seeing one of these lovely girths I have just treated one of our horses to a professionals choice VenTech SMX English girth. Well, it has arrived missing the D ring attachement. I'm confused, am I missing something here? Friend has recently purchased also and hers has the D ring ! Much excitement and anticipation has left me somewhat deflated. Can anyone shed any light on this? I'll ring the supplier tomorrow. :-(

muddy_grey

www.*******.com
Really nice girth. They do normally have a D, but when I was looking I remember there was one company that stated that they removed the D because they considered it unsafe, which I thought was a bit weird. Maybe you got it from them

Tarandes Bear

Visit site
Yes the D ring to attach martingale, draw reins, etc etc. I had another look on line this morning and yes, the 'company' that for some reason decided to remove that piece of hardwear for 'safety reasons' is the online retailer I used. Why would someone want to remove it / sell the girths in that way? Makes me wonder whether the product is in fact a good copy and not the real deal.

Last edited: