Project horse site

Katastrophy

Visit site
Has anyone had any good response from using this site? I have a pony needing a new home. Very talented, very tricky, no good for showing or stressage but a lovely sharp/very responsive drive and able to be competed by the right person, however he has too many niggles for anyone 'normally looking' despite being advertised for pennies. All my ads are totally truthful (perhaps too much so?!) and I feel that given the right home he could really be something again, however that home is no longer with me. The 'he stays with me, or is PTS' ideal that I've spouted off for the last 6 years isn't as easy at it sounded at the time when he's sound, healthy, workable and yet he's not and never will be a field ornament. He needs mental stimulation to be happy. So I'm thinking of project horse. Or any other ideas/places to advertise that anyone might have???!
Just to add- this is not an advert! Just a 'what have you used for a tricky sell and how did it work for you'

MagicMelon

Visit site
I think its good to try. I put a wanted advert on it and thats how I ended up with my mare ;) It's not a very well designed website IMO but it does what you want and I like how honest the adverts are on it. There's plenty of people out there looking for projects and at least if you put it on there, those people looking are genuinelly looking for a project and aren't just some random person who sees a cheap horse pop up on a normal horse sales website and gets swayed purely on the price...

Bilbo_Baggins

Visit site
I think its good to try. I put a wanted advert on it and thats how I ended up with my mare ;) It's not a very well designed website IMO but it does what you want and I like how honest the adverts are on it. There's plenty of people out there looking for projects and at least if you put it on there, those people looking are genuinelly looking for a project and aren't just some random person who sees a cheap horse pop up on a normal horse sales website and gets swayed purely on the price...

This...I have used the website when looking for a horse, never any really close to me when I have looked unfortunately. I too like how honest people are about their adverts for their horses and I think its a good site for getting the right kind of person for your pony :)