Project Horses website

lialls

Visit site
I've just been looking on the project horse website to compare my naughty pony to something price wise but there seems to be a complete lack of badly behaved ponies on there, they are all either head shy, nervous or just need sometime. I was trying to look for something that has a serious napping and bucking problem but i couldn't find anything. Dos this mean that we have a shortage of ponies that are badly behaved? :) It can only be a good thing :D

lialls

Visit site
I have one too, and he now has to go so i was trying to look at if they are selling and at what price. There is nothing physically wrong with him either, he has just been aloud to get away with napping and it has turned in to bucking as no one botherd to stop it in the first place. I don't have to money to send him away to be reschooled and im injured so can't do it myself. Rather annoying as he could be a lovely pony if someone could get him back on track and keep him on the straight and narrow.

midoak matrix

Visit site
lol i know a heap on our yard:rolleyes: you cant canter one cause he violently bucks till you come off, another cant hav horses behind him as he flies backwards lashing out with both feet & he bucks when hes asked 2work, my own horse spins my friends bucks and rears, one little pony does it all catleaps jumps,bucks,rears,spins and tanks off,hes fantastic:D oh and we'v 2little exmoors that out of the blue decide to race each other not great when kids are on board:eek:
U must live in a good area if theres a shortage of naughty ponies:D x