Proper Horses and Ponies, Cornwall

thatsmygirl

Visit site
Would not have passed vetting, so chose not to! Pony had some issues which we were assured were manageable and would still be up to job of low level pony club. Not the case and convinced she was medicated, though cannot be certain 😉

When you can't leave pony alone for more than a couple of hours at a time and you pray every time you leave her that she won't lie down and thrash around trying to get up, then really not something you want young girl finding!!!

You didnt have him vetted because he wouldn't pass!! Really, I'm sorry but that just sounds so stupid and who assured you the ponies problems were manageable? Them?

This is why people like David keeps trading. Shaking my head in disbelief

Pegasus123

New User
Visit site
Take it from someone who has seen this first hand. Stay far far away from this man, Hes a liar,rapist,bully. Hes not aloud near horses let alone sell them, he works from his wifes name, he was shut down for mistreatment and neglect. He runs a yard where strangles ran wild and still sold and took in horses. His methods of breaking are cruel and unethical. He will take your money and not look back, hes sold countless horses to people that are either unriddeable or dangerous. Dont get me wrong some horses pass through that are genuinely nice and sweet but there arnt many, take your custom elsewhere. One woman was left with life threating injuires after being told her horse was bombproof quiet and gentle. Ive seen him ride a horse thats bronked the whole time he sat on it and sold it as a quiet hunter. STEER CLEAR, no matter how tempting the horse this man is not like all dealers. Hes worse! Horses have turned up dead in the back of his transportation lorry. He rides/backs horses that have just been castrated just an hour before because they are more quiet and left pouring with blood and swollen for hours on end. Dont give this man your money he should be shut down!! Many passports are of a different horse entirley or he just doesnt have them!