PTS

guido16

Visit site
Just been with friend having horse PTS. Horrible. She got it spot on. Knew it was time, no fuss, horse went peacefully and gone.

Always nice when it goes right in these horrid situations.

Buried her at home within half an hour. Don't care if your not meant to. I organised it. So shoot me. Digger driver was even crying.

Run pain free big girl. X

guido16

Visit site
Thanks guys,

Like i say, I know what it's like and the last call you want to make if it is your horse, is to the digger driver. He was so good. One text to say ready now, he was there in 2 minutes, friend was so practical and said to drag her if need be.

We got her in grave very dignified.

Oldish mare but colic always takes them to quickly. She ate some grass, carrots and tried to bite vet when needle went in. Good girl. Lol

Took friend some flowers round afterwards ( same flowers as horses name) but left her to make phone calls as she wanted to be alone.

Will touch base with her tomorrow.

guido16

Visit site
What a wonderful friend you are. I'm sure you have helped your friend more than you know. Big hugs.x

Thank you but no, she would do the same for me. Just hope she is ok now.

She has text but will leave her till tomorrow. I know she needs to cry her eyes out. I would. Mare was her best friend.

Luckily she has other horses. Might take her a bacon roll in the morning, she is only a mile away so can shout if needs me, she knows that.

She knows where I am and can shout at any time of night. Worst thing being it was a milestone birthday for her yesterday. What a crap time, will just keep her busy!!!