Puglet Photo Shoot

Kenzo

Visit site
Tried to take some photos of the puglets at the weekend, well what a mission that was :rolleyes:

First of all getting them both to sit still was one thing but posing together in the same shot was not on their agenda, obviously they didn’t want to share the same limelight!

IMAG1256-1.jpg

Finally they complied and pretended to like each other for a couple of minutes

IMAG1258-2.jpg

''Pugzie, can you please look a little more interested in the job?!'' :D

IMAG1268-2.jpg

Echo24

Visit site
Awwww! They look so cute! I have a black puggy and have been thinking of getting another, poss as a rescue. Please post some more pics! :D

Kenzo

Visit site
Awwww! They look so cute! I have a black puggy and have been thinking of getting another, poss as a rescue. Please post some more pics! :D

Awww you must post some photos of your pug, I just love the black ones, most people tend prefer the fawns for some reason.

I could have a house full of pugs, if I didn't have the horses I'd a few more :eek:

Echo24

Visit site
Here's a pic of my cheeky chap:

8116611396_9461361ebd_m.jpg

I go to lots of dog shows but don't often see black ones. I'd love loads of them and have an army of pugs like this photo:

tumblr_ll8dwiuaGr1qa1gu6o1_r1_500.jpg

:D

Kenzo

Visit site
Orrr he's lovely, thank you for posting a pic of him, wow that second picture is amazing, I bet all those would be a handful specially at feeding time lol....fabulous!